On Saturday November 17th, Riverfront Park is hosting the 19th Annual Charleston Animal Society Chili Cook Off and Oyster Roast! It is baaaackkkkk and hopefully saving more lives this year! This is the LARGEST fundraising event for the Charleston Animal Society! From all around the Charleston area we come together to help support over the 20,000 abandoned, sick, abused, and neglected animals from the area that enter Charleston Animal Society’s care annually!
Riverfront Park is a beautiful location that is between the Cooper River and the Old Navy Base! More than 6,000 animal lovers came out to show their support at the Chili Cook Off and Oyster Roast last year! IT WAS A BLAST! Let’s see how many people we can get this year!!
The Event Includes:
· ALL YOU CAN EAT Chili and Oysters that is included in your ticket price!
· Four live bands you CANNOT miss!
· 100 Chili Teams- that will fill you up and NOT leave you hungry!
· Multiple games for your children!
· Beer and Wine for all legal personnel!
· Many beautiful, amazing and loving animals for adoption!
All the proceeds raised from the people that attend supports Charleston Animal Society’s Medical Fund! This event is from 12-4pm! I hope to see you all there in support of the Charleston Animal Society! This is a family-friendly event that is a blast each year so……Bring your family, friends, coworkers and get out of the house and come help support the community at Riverfront Park on November 17th!!